Meet our 2019 Event Partners!
Chosen for their Authenticity, Craftsmanship, Originality, Territory, Tradition, Competence & Innovation, and shared dedication to making, supporting and promoting fine craft, our Event Partners are exceptional & inspirational.
They practice or represent multiple craft disciplines in many fields including:
interior furnishing & decoration, woodworking, lighting, jewellery, metalworking, ceramics, glass & crystal, fashion, textiles, leatherworking, paper, graphics & printing, games, toys & mechanical objects, musical instrument making, restoration, performing arts, heritage building and gardening, craft-themed film and more.
Our Event Partners come from a variety of backgrounds including:
- Individual Craftspeople or Collaboration of craftspeople practicing traditional, contemporary or indigenous craft
- Galleries, museums & institutions
- Craft guilds, organizations and associations
- Craft & design educational institutions
- Cultural organizations
- Showrooms & Luxury houses
- Independent shops and exclusive department stores
- Restaurants, chefs and other regional producers of food & beverage