As a Federation of organizations, the CCF/FCMA works with the Provincial and Territorial Craft Councils and affiliate organizations to unite, enrich, empower and celebrate the professional contemporary craft sector through collaborative action, networking, and community development.
- We unite Canadian professional craft organizations in order to learn, share, collaborate, and strengthen the sector.
- We create and deliver programming and research that informs, engages, empowers, and celebrates the professional craft sector.
- We identify and act on craft based projects and collaborations that have regional, national, and international impact.
- We actively pursue and develop meaningful relationships with organizations, institutions, and government agencies that are committed to the advancement of the craft sector.
- We advocate for craft from a national perspective.