Fee to be determined on an individual basis.
Please fill in the submission form. We will contact you to discuss logistics in more detail.
May 6-30, 2019 at various venues.
Each year Crafted Vancouver shines the spotlight on the fine craft and craftsmanship of a particular country with the goal of bearing witness to the daily lives of craftspeople around the world. Encompassing craft, culture and culinary skills, we are currently inviting submissions to round out our programme highlighting the country of Mexico.
Your participation fee for the 2019 Spotlight on Mexico includes:
- Freestanding Sign or Logo vinyl for window that identifies your studio, gallery, association or business as a Crafted Vancouver official Event Partner
- Ability to promote event for marketing and publicity
- 100 copies of Programme Guidebook delivered prior to festival
- Maximum 200-word description of Event in the Programme Guidebook
- An Event Listing on CraftedVancouver.com during festival
- An archived individual webpage including images and links on craftedvancouver.com that festival attendees and website visitors can refer to pre and post festival
- 2 tickets to the Pre-Festival Mixer in April for Event Partners only, our main pre-festival networking event connecting you with fellow festival participants
- 2 tickets to the Festival Opening Reception in May where Event Partners in attendance are introduced to an audience of festival participants
A follow-up note with further event details will be sent upon confirmation.