May 6 – 30
$50 PARTICIPATION FEE
Crafted in the City is a retail event taking place throughout Metro Vancouver at shops featuring exceptional craft-based work from local, national and international artisans. Engage with participants throughout the festival period by featuring live demonstrations, workshops, exhibitions, talks, special evening events and more.
This Signature Event gives retail locations an opportunity to participate over 25 days, when craft and craftsmanship take centre stage throughout the city. Your featured events offer another opportunity for participants to engage with the best craft-based work the city has to offer.
Your participation fee for Crafted in the City includes the following:
- Freestanding Sign or Logo vinyl for window that identifies your studio, gallery, association or business as a Crafted Vancouver official Event Partner
- Ability to promote event for marketing and publicity
- 100 copies of Programme Guidebook delivered prior to festival
- A description of the event in the Programme Guidebook
- An Event Listing on CraftedVancouver.com during festival
- An archived individual webpage including images and links on craftedvancouver.com that festival attendees and website visitors can refer to pre and post festival
- 2 tickets to the Pre-Festival Mixer in April for Event Partners only, our main pre-festival networking event connecting you with fellow festival participants
- 2 tickets to the Festival Opening Reception in May where Event Partners in attendance are introduced to an audience of festival participants
A follow-up note with further event details will be sent upon confirmation.