Fee to be determined on an individual basis.
Please fill in the submission form. We will contact you to discuss logistics in more detail.
May 18, 2019
Become an Event Partner as festival participants join in this fun-filled day trip on a guided bus tour to three studio settings in the Fraser Valley. At each location hosts give a guided tour and talk where participants will gain an appreciation of the dedication each maker brings to their craft. Lunch and snacks are provided for our guests.
Your participation fee for Crafted in the Valley includes:
- Freestanding Sign or Logo vinyl for window that identifies your studio, gallery, association or business as a Crafted Vancouver official Event Partner
- Ability to promote event for marketing and publicity
- 100 copies of Programme Guidebook delivered prior to festival
- Maximum 200-word description of Event in the Programme Guidebook
- An Event Listing on CraftedVancouver.com during festival
- An archived individual webpage including images and links on craftedvancouver.com that festival attendees and website visitors can refer to pre and post festival
- 2 tickets to the Pre-Festival Mixer in April for Event Partners only, our main pre-festival networking event connecting you with fellow festival participants
- 2 tickets to the Festival Opening Reception in May where Event Partners in attendance are introduced to an audience of festival participants
A follow-up note with further event details will be sent upon confirmation.