Where Style is Well-Made
SEE FEE OPTIONS BELOW
Sunday May 12 – Thursday May 16 2019 (with setup on 11th and take down on 16th after closing)
Exhibition, Daily Demonstrations, Pop-Ups: 10:00am – 6:30pm daily
Guest Speaker Series: 7-10pm Mon-Wed
RSVP Drinks Reception, Tuesday May 14
The Pipeshop at the Shipyards, North Vancouver
115 Victory Ship Way
Interior Designer: Suzanne Ward
Crafted Interiors is a 5-day indoor exhibition designed to inspire and promote the use of beautiful handcrafted work and furniture for every room in the home. Our canvas is the 9000-sq. foot space of the beautiful Pipeshop at the Shipyards District in North Vancouver. Designed to appeal to collectors, designers and emerging appreciators, our visitors and invited guests will be able to stroll through a series of room vignettes created by interior designer Suzanne Ward of Suzanne Ward Interiors. On view will be exceptional works of craftsmanship made with skill and expertise, highlighting local, national and international craftspeople and designers. Attendees will be able to purchase and arrange delivery of items through Crafted Vancouver staff or set up a studio appointment on-site to discuss custom specifications directly with our event partners.
2019 Crafted Interiors features include:
- A curated selection of work from recent and former Carter Wosk B.C. Creative Achievement Award recipients
- Alumni from the world-renowned Inside Passage School of Fine Cabinetmaking based in Robert’s Creek, B.C.
- Guest Speaker Series
- Rotating Pop-Up Shops
- Daily Demonstrations Programme
- Option to launch new work and receive additional promotional opportunities
- Take-away custom printed brochure highlighting all Crafted Interiors participants, including images and contact information
- Catered Crafted Interiors RSVP Reception afternoon of May 14
- Scheduled pre-event site visit January
- Scheduled pre-event Volunteer Orientation studio visit April
- Option to advertise in the Programme Guidebook at a reduced rate
- Option to participate as a guest speaker or demonstrator
CRAFTED INTERIORS + STANDARD LEVEL EVENT PARTNER
If you would like to host an Independent Event (Standard Level) in addition to your participation in Crafted Interiors, your participation fee in Crafted Interiors allows you this option at no additional cost.
For example, you may decide to host a demonstration or workshop in another location, such as your private studio or shop following the Crafted Interiors event or even join the Meet the Makers event. Use your participation at Crafted Interiors as a way to boost attendance at a following Independent Event.
Includes combined Crafted Interiors features and the following Standard Level Event Partner features:
- Official participation in Crafted Vancouver
- Freestanding Sign or Logo Vinyl for window that identifies your studio, gallery, association, or business as a Crafted Vancouver official event partner.
- Ability to promote event for marketing and publicity
- 100 copies of Programme Guide delivered prior to festival
- Maximum 200-word description of Event in the Programme Guidebook
- An Event Listing on craftedvancouver.com during festival
- An archived individual webpage including images and links on craftedvancouver.com that festival attendees and website visitors can refer to pre and post festival
- Option to participate in Meet the Makers for no additional fee
- 2 tickets to the Pre-Festival Mixer in April for Event Partners only, our main pre-festival networking event connecting you with fellow festival participants
- 2 tickets to the Festival Opening Reception in May where Event Partners in attendance are introduced to an audience of festival participants
CRAFTED INTERIORS + PREMIUM LEVEL EVENT PARTNER
If you prefer to participate at an Independent Event (Premium Level) in addition to your participation in Crafted Interiors additional fees of $125 apply (Crafted Interiors + Premium Partner $875).
Crafted Interiors + Premium Level Event Partner allows maximum flexibility and is the best way to gain optimal exposure during the 25-day festival.
Includes combined Crafted Interiors features, Standard Level Event Partner features and the following Premium Level Event Partner features:
- Guaranteed image in Programme Guidebook to accompany description of your Independent Event
- Festival event coverage in monthly newsletter continuing with select coverage from June 2019 – March 2020 on your post-festival events (e.g. open studio, exhibition, selling events)
HOST A POP-UP SHOP
- Participate in Crafted Interiors by hosting your own Pop-Up Shop. Standard Event Partner rate and benefits apply.
Successful Crafted Interior applicants can expect to receive follow-up contact in January 2019 for further discussion and viewing of work.