Fee to be determined on an individual basis
Please fill in the submission form. We will contact you to discuss logistics in more detail.
May 9-12, 2019
International Workshop + Talk Series at VanDusen Botanical Garden – 5151 Oak Street
Each year Crafted Vancouver hosts individuals or association sponsored international craftspeople in a series of workshops and talks. These events take place in the BMO Great Hall and the Peggy Gunn Woodland Rooms on the grounds of the beautiful VanDusen Botanical Garden.
Your participation fee for the International Workshop + Talk Series includes:
- Freestanding Sign or Logo vinyl for window that identifies your studio, gallery, association or business as a Crafted Vancouver official Event Partner
- Ability to promote event for marketing and publicity
- 100 copies of Programme Guidebook delivered prior to festival
- Maximum 200-word description of Event in the Programme Guidebook
- An Event Listing on CraftedVancouver.com during festival
- An archived individual webpage including images and links on craftedvancouver.com that festival attendees and website visitors can refer to pre and post festival
- 2 tickets to the Pre-Festival Mixer in April for Event Partners only, our main pre-festival networking event connecting you with fellow festival participants
- 2 tickets to the Festival Opening Reception in May where Event Partners in attendance are introduced to an audience of festival participants
A follow-up note with further event details will be sent upon confirmation.