$50 participation fee
- You may decide to participate in an Independent Event (Standard or Premium Level) in addition to Meet the Makers. If so, your Standard or Premium Level fee entitles you to participate in Meet the Makers at no additional cost.
May 8-11, 2019
Heritage Hall at 3102 Main Street
Observers are invited to pull up a chair and join up to 10 tables during each morning or afternoon session. Each table will host a master craft maker trading skills, knowledge and creative wisdom. Select tables may offer a chance to try handworking with a broad range of materials. Here is an opportunity for attendees to rendezvous and ask questions, learn, network and come away feeling inspired. This is an up-close, intimate experience with the opportunity to witness the skill and dedication that goes into each artisan’s unique work. Attendees are encouraged to visit several tables over the course of each session.
Event Partners are asked to make a first and second choice of preferred dates and must commit to a full day (9am – 4pm). A follow-up note with further event details will be sent upon confirmation.
Your participation fee for Meet the Makers includes the following:
- Freestanding Sign or Logo vinyl for window that identifies your studio, gallery, association or business as a Crafted Vancouver official Event Partner
- Ability to promote event for marketing and publicity
- 100 copies of Programme Guidebook delivered prior to festival
- A description of the event in the Programme Guidebook along with list of Event Partner names
- An Event Listing on CraftedVancouver.com during festival
- An archived individual webpage including images and links on craftedvancouver.com that festival attendees and website visitors can refer to pre and post festival
- 2 tickets to the Pre-Festival Mixer in April for Event Partners only, our main pre-festival networking event connecting you with fellow festival participants
- 2 tickets to the Festival Opening Reception in May where Event Partners in attendance are introduced to an audience of festival participants
A follow-up note with further event details will be sent upon confirmation.